Wednesday, 2 December 2015

BLOGMAS DAY TWO // CHRISTMAS MOVIE CHALLENGE


It's Blogmas day two. I hope you're not already bored of me! Today I thought I would share with you my Christmas movie challenge.

So, shaming time here. I haven't seen what most people would call the Christmas movie classics. Like I haven't seen Love Actually, or Miracle on 34th Street, or even the whole of Elf. I did see the first hour or so of Elf, but it was in school, and then the class ended and I've never actually watched it. But, this year, I wanted to challenge myself to watch more Christmas films. I have three that I want to watch in complete for the first time.

First, is rightly Elf, the Will Ferrell film about Buddy the elf who goes to New York. As I say, I've only ever seen the first sort of hour of Elf, but I've never seen the end, so it has to be a film I watch this Christmas. Everyone loves this film, and I want to love as well. Plus, Zooey Deschanel is in it, and she's one of my favourite actors!







Next on my list is Mickey's Once Upon A Christmas. Who doesn't love a bit of Disney at Christmas and especially a bit of Mickey? It's a full length film that follows three stories and I am really looking forward to it. I mean, it's Disney. What's not to love, right?



And finally there is It's A Wonderful Life. A classic, all 145 minutes. I've started this a couple of times, and always been put off, but I know how well regarded the film is and I really want to watch it at some point this year. I just need to gear myself up for it.








And that, ladies and gentlemen, is my three film Christmas Movie Challenge. Of, course that's not the only films I want to watch this year. But those three are priorities, because I've never seen any of them before and I want to get to them this Christmas. Comment some more Christmas films you think I should watch this festive season, you know, when I'm not doing school work or blog posts! I'll see you tomorrow with another Blogmas post.


2 comments:

  1. I can't believe you've never seen Elfs entirety! Elf is one of the best films I've ever seen.
    I'm actually doing something similar to this, because aside from Elf of course, and Home Alone, I've never seen any other Christmas films xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knew someone would comment that! It's a priority film, don't worry. I'm glad I'm not the only one who hasn't watched many Christmas films. What films are you planning on watching? xx

      Delete

Hello, lovely readers! I value every single comment I get, and try to reply to every one. But if your comments are mean, vulgar, or have nothing to do with the blog they will not be approved.