Saturday, 5 December 2015

BLOGMAS DAY FIVE // FAVOURITE 2015 CHRISTMAS ADVERTS


Hey guys. Sorry this post is a bit late in going up but this is the forth attempt on writing it. Between one site I needed going down, not having enough time for another and one taking forever to write, I'm going for this and I hope it isn't too late in going up. All the Christmas adverts are out now, and it means I can finally share with you four of my favourites. They are in no particular order. Shall we get started.

My first advert fav is the Sainsbury's Christmas advert this year. It's called Mog's Christmas Calamity. If you don't know who Mog is, Mog is a fictional cat created by Judith Kerr and I loved reading the Mog books as a kid, so when I saw this advert for the first time, I couldn't help but fall in love. It's such an amazing advert and I really love it.

My next advert is the John Lewis advert. It's about an old man on the moon, and I did cry at it. It does have major scientific inaccuracies, but it's still an amazing advert and I do really like it. It was trending on Twitter and John Lewis had a big budget for this advert. #ManOnTheMoon Plus, cover of the song is just amazing. I love this advert.

Irn Bru have always good adverts, especially their Christmas one. This year they appear to have a new one, which is good, and very funny, but it's not what I'm going to talk about. I'm talking about the older Irn Bru Christmas advert. I don't actually know when this was first aired, but I have seen it this year, so I'm counting it as a 2015 advert. It's based on The Snowman and, well you just ahve to watch it here. It's, well to quote another Irn Bru advert, it's phenomenal.

Also a quick mention to #TerryTheTurkey the new Vodafone Christmas advert. It's an amazing advert and I really like it. but it doesn't quite make the top three. It's just so cute.

And that is some of my favourite adverts. Comment down below with some of your favourites and also leave me questions so I can do a Christmas Q and A. I'll see you tomorrow with another Blogmas post. I'm sorry this one was a little rushed but I need to go out, and I didn't want to skip any days. See you tomorrow.
       

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, lovely readers! I value every single comment I get, and try to reply to every one. But if your comments are mean, vulgar, or have nothing to do with the blog they will not be approved.