Wednesday, 22 April 2015

Naming and Shaming...! Part 2

Time for my second naming and shaming post. I told you I could do more. I have a list of books that people are going to be really shocked to hear that I haven't read.

The Throne Of Glass Series by Sarah J. Maas

I know, I know. Please don't yell. I just, I had never heard the buzz until last year, and then I took like three or four months to buy the full series. I promise by the end of this year I will have read the series! I just, I'm sorry! *hangs head in shame*



Alice's Adventures in Wonderland and Through The Looking Glass by Lewis Carroll



I know this may shock a lot of people but I haven't. I do however own this exact edition in the picture, which is everything that Lewis Carroll, real name Charles Lutwidge Dodgson, wrote. It's like 1100 pages long and weighs a LOT. I am going to read the Alice novels, but I think I might have to build up my muscles first because it is very heavy. Like seriously, not a book you take to school or anything. I will be reading it this year because in October Alice's Adventures In Wonderland turns 150 so I want to have read it by then!




Days of Blood and Starlight and Dreams of Gods and Monsters by Laini Taylor





This one I think is the most embarrassing. I read the first book in this trilogy at the end of 2013 / start of 2014. I then started reading the second book, got 300 or so pages in but by this point I had been reading it for six months and I had to give up and say I would start again some time. I did however have a craving to read the series so it could be quite soon.



 So that's three more series / books I haven't yet read. Different this time but similarly all well loved books and are books I really need to read! I'll see you next Wednesday with another post.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, lovely readers! I value every single comment I get, and try to reply to every one. But if your comments are mean, vulgar, or have nothing to do with the blog they will not be approved.