Saturday, 28 February 2015

Hello Again!

Hello Again.

I haven't written a blog post in absolutely ages! But I'm back!

So in the last two months I have been swamped in school work. At the end of January and start of February I had my prelims, which are mocks. I did really well, I got great results and I'm very proud of myself. But because of these big scary prelims, I barely did anything in January except schoolwork and revision. Some days, the longest I read was around ten minutes before bed. And at the start of February, I had assignments and tests. Fun!

But now, I'm back. Ish. For the next three months I'm going to be scheduling all my posts. Like now. I have to do this because in about nine weeks I'll have my first exam and I have so much other school work to do before then that if I don't schedule, I'll never have any time to write posts.

Now, I'm not making any promises. If I run out of posts scheduled in advance half way through May, you'll have to wait. But by June, I should be fully back. Before then, I'm not sure how frequent I'll be posting. I'm hoping to have enough for one a week. I'm also doubting that there will be any reviews but I promise there will be other bookish posts, and maybe a couple of non-bookish posts.

I have lots of ideas for new features and I think one of those should be up on Wednesday. I am keeping my Wednesday posting day, as long as no other post clashes with that, because I like it. It's half way through the school week and it gives me time to write another post.

Oh and I'm not sure how often I'll check the comments on posts! Sorry! I forget and if school is mental then I doubt I will be near my computer bar when I'm using it to test myself. I might even be off Twitter for a couple of months! *shudders*

I think that's all I have to say for now, so I guess I'll see you on Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, lovely readers! I value every single comment I get, and try to reply to every one. But if your comments are mean, vulgar, or have nothing to do with the blog they will not be approved.