Wednesday, 26 November 2014

WWW WEDNESDAY'S (#1)

To play along just answer the following three questions... What are you currently reading? What did you recently finish reading? What do you think you'll read next? Originally created at Should Be Reading!
Zoe and I are are now participating in the WWW Wednesday feature, and we'll be answering these three questions every Wednesday!

What are you currently reading?

FIONNUALA ~
Noggin by John Corey Whaley, which I am buddy reading with the lovely Charli! So far I'm enjoying it but its not really hooked me. I'm also reading The Kiss of Deception by Mary E. Pearson, which is really good so far - its my most anticipated read of 2014 and I'm pretty sure its going to live up to all my expectations! It even has a maaaaap ^.^  [I absolutely adore books with maps - I'm probably a little obsessed...]

ZOE ~
The Great Christmas Knit Off by Alexandra Brown, which I am loving. It's a really quick read and everything I hoped for! I've been rereading Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins because I was going to see and it side note; OMG JUST JUST OMG! I'm also reading Lies We Tell Ourselves by Robin Talley and Vowed by Liz de Jager, very slowly!!

What did you recently finish reading?

FIONNUALA ~
I recently finished reading The Young Elites by Marie Lu (which I've already reviewed, you can read my review here) and like The Kiss of Deception its a fantasy with a map! I also just finished reading Compulsion by Martina Boone which was my first time reading a contemporary fantasy novel - of which my review will be going up tomorrow, so you can see what I thought of it then!

ZOE ~
Nothing! OOPS!! I've struggling to keep up with schoolwork and still have time to read, so instead I haven't read anything! STUPID EXAMS!!

What do you think you'll read next?

FIONNUALA ~
I'm hoping to finally get round to reading Days of Blood and Starlight by Laini Taylor because it was gifted to me recently (and I also happened to buy a copy on the same day as well...) and I've wanted to see what happens after the end of Daughter of Smoke and Bone since I finished it months ago!

ZOE ~
Well I need to reread Sailmaker by Alan Spence because I have a test on it at school on Thursday, just a mini one but we can't have notes, and on Saturday I'm going on a bus for 6 hours so I think I'll pick up It's Not Me It's You by Mhairi McFarlane for the journey. Also if I find time, Girl Online by Zoe Sugg aka Zoella because I want to! And maybe a Christmas book from my TBR! #ambitious!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, lovely readers! I value every single comment I get, and try to reply to every one. But if your comments are mean, vulgar, or have nothing to do with the blog they will not be approved.