Tuesday, 18 November 2014

TOP TEN TUESDAY || Sequels I Can't Wait To Get



1) Between the Spark and the Burn by April Genevieve Tuckolke (Between #2)

2) The Winner's Crime by Marie Rutkoski (The Winner's Trilogy #2)

3) The Elite by Kiera Cass (The Selection #2)


4) Model Misfit by Holly Smale (Geek Girl #2)

5) Stand Off by Andrew Smith (Winger #2) ~ no cover yet

6) The Wicked Will Rise by Danielle Paige (Dorothy Must Die #2)


7) Until the Beginning by Amy Plum (After the End #2)

8) The Almost King by Lucy Saxon (Take Back The Skies #2) ~ no cover yet

9) The Heart of Betrayal by Mary E. Pearson (The Remnant Chronicles #2)

10) The Vanishing Throne by Elizabeth May (The Falconer #2)

1 comment:

  1. I also can't wait until the second Take Back the Skies book is out! I love how each book is going to follow a different character!!

    I tried reading The Falconer but put it down and forgot about it (don't know why)! Hopefully I'll pick it up again soon! :D

    ReplyDelete

Hello, lovely readers! I value every single comment I get, and try to reply to every one. But if your comments are mean, vulgar, or have nothing to do with the blog they will not be approved.