Tuesday, 25 November 2014

TOP TEN TUESDAY || Books on My Winter TBR

I don't usually stick to TBR's very well because I'm a mood reader and I'll just pick something up that I fancy even if I have an entire pile of ARC's and review copies I'm supposed to be reading - so I never actually make official TBR's - but these are the books I'm hoping to get round to reading before January, because with the amount of books I'll probably buy for my birthday... well, my piles of unread books will increase drastically. Did you see that? I stressed the word piles. Yes. PILES. PLURAL.



1. 100 Sideways Miles by Andrew Smith
2. Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea by April Genevieve Tucholke
3. The Manifesto On How To Be Interesting by Holly Bourne
4. Days of Blood and Starlight by Laini Taylor
5. Where the Rock Splits the Sky by Phillip Webb
6. Asylum by Madeleine  Roux
7. The Girl With All the Gifts by M.R. Carey


8. I Was Here by Gayle Forman
9. Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard
10. The Darkest Part of the Forest by Holly Black

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, lovely readers! I value every single comment I get, and try to reply to every one. But if your comments are mean, vulgar, or have nothing to do with the blog they will not be approved.