I don't usually stick to TBR's very well because I'm a mood reader and I'll just pick something up that I fancy even if I have an entire pile of ARC's and review copies I'm supposed to be reading - so I never actually make official TBR's - but these are the books I'm hoping to get round to reading before January, because with the amount of books I'll probably buy for my birthday... well, my piles of unread books will increase drastically. Did you see that? I stressed the word piles. Yes. PILES. PLURAL.
1. 100 Sideways Miles by Andrew Smith
2. Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea by April Genevieve Tucholke
3. The Manifesto On How To Be Interesting by Holly Bourne
4. Days of Blood and Starlight by Laini Taylor
5. Where the Rock Splits the Sky by Phillip Webb
6. Asylum by Madeleine Roux
7. The Girl With All the Gifts by M.R. Carey