Sunday, 30 November 2014

Monthly Wrap Up || NOVEMBER 2014

Well, well, well - where do I start? Outside of blogging November was a pretty okay month for me, I mean there were Mocks which I *think* went alright, its not like I was huddled in the corned worried about my future and stress eating... not. at. all. Seriously though, to everyone who had to take Mocks this month like me; I hope you did well and if not, then there's still time for improvement - there's nothing to worry about! (She said unconvincingly.) Half way through the month, once all the exams were out of the way I just got really into the spirit of blogging, hence why you were bombarded with a post every single day since then. I mean, I went crazy with writing and scheduling posts, and I had a lot of fun doing it. Plus what with all the reviews I put out this month, my review pile is starting to dwindle, which is progress!

Now onto posts from me and Zoe in the entirety of November, we may have slipped a cheeky little Christmas one in there where Zoe showed us her Christmas TBR. I'm not one of those people who likes to see decorations and tree's up at this time, but I have to admit, you can't help but want to put a cosy jumper on and listen to Christmas songs. We also did a couple of tags this month - we did The Bedtime Book Tag and The TBR Tag! I'm just going to get the big news out of the way, its the end of November so... who saw Mockingjay (Part 1)? What did you think? If you want to hear what I thought of it then you can check out the movie review I did, here!

Moving on, I stretched my photography legs a little in two posts this month, showing you some rather delicious morsels in my Book Haul & New Things post, and in my TTT: Books On My Winter TBR post. Similarly I also wrote another Top Ten Tuesday post, earlier in the month, about the Sequels I Can't Wait To Get - which included The Winner's Crime and Between the Spark and the Burn, which I both have copies of now, so yay! Me and Zoe are now participating in the W...W...W... Wednesday feature, and we put out first post up the other day*, if you want to see what that's all about then you can click right here. Lastly, I wrote a post (that was mainly comprised of gifs) about how I've been converted to buying hardbacks.

REVIEWS ~

Girl Online by Zoe Sugg
Skin Deep by Laura Jarratt
If I Stay by Gayle Forman
Compulsion by Martina Boone 
The Young Elites by Marie Lu 
Perfected by Kate Jarvik Birch 
To Kill A Mockingbird by Harper Lee

*Instead of putting up W...W...W... Wednesday posts every single Wednesday, we've decided to put them up on the first Wednesday of every month - that way there's not too much repetition!

That is it for this Monthly Wrap Up - what did you get up to this month?

2 comments:

  1. I'm sure your mocks went well! :) I'm sorry that you didn't really enjoy If I Stay that much, I loved it! I really want to read Girl Online, it looks fantastic! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-you Kyra! I've been told that Where She Went is much better, so I'm going to give it a shot! Girl Online is on my Christmas wishlist - maybe we can buddy read it sometime? :) Fi x

      Delete

Hello, lovely readers! I value every single comment I get, and try to reply to every one. But if your comments are mean, vulgar, or have nothing to do with the blog they will not be approved.