Friday, 24 October 2014

LET'S GET GRAPHIC... The Rosie Project by Graeme Simsion

I couldn't find enough to say about this book to fill a proper review so it was a great chance to make another review graphic. I really enjoyed The Rosie Project and loved the characters, I brifely thought of them as generic, but Simsion just blew all the out of the water and gave me something that I didn't want to like but ended up loving anyway!

Title: The Rosie Project (Don Tillman #1)
Author: Graeme Simsion
Publisher: Penguin, January 2nd, 2014
Source: Bought!
Format: Paperback, 327 pages

Blurb ---
Meet Don Tillman. Don is getting married. He just doesn't know who to yet. But he has designed a very detailed questionnaire to help him find the perfect woman. One thing he already knows, though, is that it's not Rosie. Absolutely, completely, definitely not.

1 comment:

  1. Love your review graphics! They're so fun!!

    The Rosie Project sounds so good! xD

    ReplyDelete

Hello, lovely readers! I value every single comment I get, and try to reply to every one. But if your comments are mean, vulgar, or have nothing to do with the blog they will not be approved.