Wednesday, 29 October 2014

Halloween Horror



Happy two days before Halloween, actually!!!


So if you know much about my reading tastes, you know there is pretty much only two genres I don't like reading. The first is travel books, although you'll see in a future post I am going to try and change that. But the second genre is horror!

I am a bit of a scaredy cat type of person, and I get very spooked out very easily. So horror books have never really appealed to me. I like thrillers more if I want to be slightly on edge, because a good thriller can have you just as scared, especially if your floorboards creak as much as mine do!

But right here I have decided to make a stand. I want to start reading more horror novels. So I'm asking for some recommendations! I want really scary books that will make me sit on the edge of my seat and jump every time someone makes a noise near me. So go on then! I completely trust every single one of you that reads this!

I hope to be reading a really scary book on Halloween so let me know what I should pick up!!

And because it is near Halloween I thought as a treat I would leave some links to music at the end of this post! The first is from "The Nightmare Before Christmas" and the second is a classic bit of Michael Jackson!! Enjoy!!

This Is Halloween!!
Thriller!!

1 comment:

  1. I recommend The Name of the Star by Maureen Johnson and The Boo Hag by David Morgan!! One traditionally published and one self-published. ;D

    ReplyDelete

Hello, lovely readers! I value every single comment I get, and try to reply to every one. But if your comments are mean, vulgar, or have nothing to do with the blog they will not be approved.