Sunday, 21 September 2014

BOOK HAUL || SEPTEMBER 2014

Its a little bit earlier than usual, but I decided to post this months book haul now rather than at the end of the month because I'm planning to post another haul quite early in October since I'll be picking up A LOT of books and instead of doing them all in one big haul, I've separated them. Surprisingly this month seems to be the month of e-galleys because I received loads - I also finally gave in to the inevitable and joined Edelweiss... my kindle is very overweight at the moment.

PHYSICAL BOOKS ---




Attachments by Rainbow Rowell (bought)
Roll of Thunder, Hear My Cry by Mildred D. Taylor (bought)
The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern (bought)
Amy and Roger's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson (bought)
Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe by   (bought
Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins (bought)
Falling into Place by Amy Zhang (publisher - Harper360)
Lirael by Garth Nix (bought)
A Storm of Swords - 1: Steel and Snow by George R.R. Martin (bought)

E-BOOKS ---


Tape by Steven Camden (via NetGalley)
Belzhar by Meg Wolitzer (via NetGalley)
Waiting for Doggo by Mark B. Mills (via NetGalley)


The 100 by Kass Morgan (via NetGalley)
Day 21 by Kass Morgan (via NetGalley)



BZRK Apocalypse by Michael Grant (via Edelweiss)
Black Ice by Beca Fitzpatrick (via NetGalley)
True Fire by Gary Meehan (via Edelweiss)

A massive thank-you to all the publishers who sent me books! Also as a side note the Ninja Book Swap is happening again, and you should definitely sign up! This time there's two swaps - the regular Ninja Book Swap and the second one is Halloween themed; the Trick or Treat book swap!!

If you want to sign up for the regular book swap this October, click here!
And if you want to sign up for the Trick or Treat book swap, click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, lovely readers! I value every single comment I get, and try to reply to every one. But if your comments are mean, vulgar, or have nothing to do with the blog they will not be approved.