Saturday, 16 August 2014

LET'S GET GRAPHIC... Every Day by David Levithan

*sings* The review graphics are back, they're back, oh yeah. *80's dance moves*

In case that little tidbit up there ^^ didn't make it obvious, I'm back with another review graphic. Oh what fun I had with this one. Actually, it took sweat, and blood, and tears. So y'all better appreciate it. 

*whispers* I'm joking. A little. On to the serious stuff...

I had high expectations when opening the first pages to Every Day, because literally everyone had told me how amazing it was, and I just didn't see it. When I was trying to put my thoughts together I ended with a frustrated mess of words. I was angry at the book for not being this beacon of emotions etcetera etcetera. Of course, I've sorted myself out and know that that was (mostly) completely illogical. The book itself is well written, it just didn't meld with me like it seems to have done with other readers.

Title: Every Day (Every Day #1)
Author: David Levithan
Publisher: Ember, September 10th, 2013
Source: Bought
Format: Paperback, 322 pages


Blurb ---
Every day a different body. Every day a different life. Every day in love with the same girl. There's never any warning about where it will be or who it will be. A has made peace with that, even established guidelines by which to live: Never get too attached. Avoid being noticed. Do not interfere. It's all fine until the morning that A wake up in the body of Justin and meets Justin's girlfriend, Rhiannon. From that moment, the rules by which A has been living no longer apply. Because finally A has found someone he wants to be with - day in, day out, day after day.
Rating = 3 Bookish Birds

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, lovely readers! I value every single comment I get, and try to reply to every one. But if your comments are mean, vulgar, or have nothing to do with the blog they will not be approved.