Sunday, 17 August 2014

Bout of Books 11.0 - Goals


At the end of my BoB sign-up post I said that I would talk about why I changed my mind and decided to participate and also a few other things that I'd like to talk about that wouldn't necessarily make it into a full post on their own. But first off, lets talk about my Bout of Books goals!

MY GOALS
  1. Read five books.
  2. Read at least 1000 pages.
  3. Try to comment on all of my favourite blogs.
  4. Participate in one (or more) of the Bout of Books challenges.


THE TBR PILE




As you can see I have more than five books on my TBR, there's two reasons for this; 1) I'm hoping to pass my goal of five books, and 2) I'm a major mood reader so I like to some range/selection to what I can read. Funnily enough, this actually wasn't my original Bout of Books TBR, I had another pile but accidentally read all of them in the days leading up... hehe.

UPDATES
Monday:
Number of pages read today:
Number of books read today:
Number of pages read in total:
Number of books read in total:

Tuesday:
Number of pages read today:
Number of books read today:
Number of pages read in total:
Number of books read in total:

Wednesday:
Number of pages read today:
Number of books read today:
Number of pages read in total:
Number of books read in total:

Thursday:
Number of pages read today:
Number of books read today:
Number of pages read in total:
Number of books read in total:

Friday:
Number of pages read today:
Number of books read today:
Number of pages read in total:
Number of books read in total:

Saturday:
Number of pages read today:
Number of books read today:
Number of pages read in total:
Number of books read in total:

Sunday:
Number of pages read today:
Number of books read today:
Number of pages read in total:
Number of books read in total:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, lovely readers! I value every single comment I get, and try to reply to every one. But if your comments are mean, vulgar, or have nothing to do with the blog they will not be approved.