Monday, 25 August 2014

Bout of Books 11.0 - Day 7 Update


Bout of Books is unfortunately over -- but I had a great time and I hope everyone else did too! I met most of my goals and am pretty proud of myself! Below are the Goals and TBR Pile I posted previously! I've crossed out the goals I managed to achieve and the books I managed to read!

MY GOALS
  1. Read five books.
  2. Read at least 1000 pages.
  3. Try to comment on all of my favourite blogs.
  4. Participate in one (or more) of the Bout of Books challenges.
THE TBR PILE
  • Dangerous Girls by Abigail Haas
  • Dorothy Must Die by Danielle Paige
  • After the End by Amy Plum
  • Don't Look Back by Jennifer L. Armentrout
  • Burial Rites by Hanna Kent
  • More than This by Patrick Ness
  • Only Ever Yours by Louise O'Neill
  • If You Find Me By Emily Murdoch
In addition I also read Red Rising by Pierce Brown which was not on my TBR! :)

I managed to read 4 and a half books, completed three of my goals, and read a grand total of 1,749 pages! Although I didn't meet my goal of finishing five books I am still really happy with what I managed to achieve! I can honestly say that my first Bout of Books was a success and I can't wait to participate in Bout of Books 12 [which starts on January the 5th, people!] -- I definitely had fun and I hope everyone else managed to enjoy themselves as well!

Monday:
Number of pages read today: 45
Number of books read today: 0
Number of pages read in total: 45
Number of books read in total: 0

Tuesday:
Number of pages read today: 0
Number of books read today: 0
Number of pages read in total: 45
Number of books read in total: 0

Wednesday:
Number of pages read today: 413
Number of books read today: 1
Number of pages read in total: 458
Number of books read in total: 1

Thursday:
Number of pages read today: 663
Number of books read today: 2
Number of pages read in total: 1,121
Number of books read in total: 3

Friday:
Number of pages read today: 478
Number of books read today: 1
Number of pages read in total: 1, 599
Number of books read in total: 4

Saturday:
Number of pages read today: 35
Number of books read today: 0
Number of pages read in total: 1, 634
Number of books read in total: 4

Sunday:
Number of pages read today: 115
Number of books read today: 1/2
Number of pages read in total: 1,749
Number of books read in total: 4 1/2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, lovely readers! I value every single comment I get, and try to reply to every one. But if your comments are mean, vulgar, or have nothing to do with the blog they will not be approved.