Sunday, 24 August 2014

Bout of Books 11.0 - Day 6 Update


As you can see yesterday was a terrible reading day for me, sadly I just wasn't really fussed yesterday -- I wasn't in the greatest of moods, and I hate reading books when I'm not committed to them because that then makes me biased  towards my opinion of whether the book was good or now... but as we all know, THE END IS IN SIGHT, today is the last day of Bout of Books and I fully intent on reaching my goal of having read five books.

Monday:
Number of pages read today: 45
Number of books read today: 0
Number of pages read in total: 45
Number of books read in total: 0

Tuesday:
Number of pages read today: 0
Number of books read today: 0
Number of pages read in total: 45
Number of books read in total: 0

Wednesday:
Number of pages read today: 413
Number of books read today: 1
Number of pages read in total: 458
Number of books read in total: 1

Thursday:
Number of pages read today: 663
Number of books read today: 2
Number of pages read in total: 1,121
Number of books read in total: 3

Friday:
Number of pages read today: 478
Number of books read today: 1
Number of pages read in total: 1, 599
Number of books read in total: 4

Saturday:
Number of pages read today: 35
Number of books read today: 0
Number of pages read in total: 1, 634
Number of books read in total: 4

2 comments:

  1. You did a ton of reading this weekend! Great work!
    New follower :)
    Missie @ A Flurry of Ponderings


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Missie, for the encouragement and the follow! :D <33

      Delete

Hello, lovely readers! I value every single comment I get, and try to reply to every one. But if your comments are mean, vulgar, or have nothing to do with the blog they will not be approved.