Saturday, 23 August 2014

Bout of Books 11.0 - Day 5 Update


Friday was a pretty good reading day, I suppose, I started and finished Red Rising by Pierce Brown (massive thank-you to Hodder and Stoughton, Bookbridgr, and NetGalley!) and continued with my read from the night before which was More than This by Patrick Ness. So far, I'm actually really pleased with the books I've been able to read for Bout of Books mainly because they have all been good, and if not good then brilliant! :)

Monday:
Number of pages read today: 45
Number of books read today: 0
Number of pages read in total: 45
Number of books read in total: 0

Tuesday:
Number of pages read today: 0
Number of books read today: 0
Number of pages read in total: 45
Number of books read in total: 0

Wednesday:
Number of pages read today: 413
Number of books read today: 1
Number of pages read in total: 458
Number of books read in total: 1

Thursday:
Number of pages read today: 663
Number of books read today: 2
Number of pages read in total: 1,121
Number of books read in total: 3

Friday:
Number of pages read today: 478
Number of books read today: 1
Number of pages read in total: 1, 599
Number of books read in total: 4

In my last update I mentioned about participating in the Red Rising read-along and I finished the book last night and I will tell you exactly what I told twitter --

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you enjoyed the Red Rising readalong! It's always fun when other challenges and such overlap with Bout of Books. And YAY for enjoying all the books! Hope the rest of the readathon goes well for you.

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was brilliant! I agree; this was my first Bout of Books and its gone well so far -- everyone is absolutely lovely! Thank-you! xx

      Delete

Hello, lovely readers! I value every single comment I get, and try to reply to every one. But if your comments are mean, vulgar, or have nothing to do with the blog they will not be approved.