Friday, 22 August 2014

Bout of Books 11.0 - Day 4 Update


Thursday was definitely one of my better days, I finished reading After the End by Amy Plum, then I read Dorothy Must Die by Danielle Paige, and last I started the first few chapters of More than This by Patrick Ness - overall I am super happy because not only am I caught up, I passed my goal of reading 1000 pages! :)

Monday:
Number of pages read today: 45
Number of books read today: 0
Number of pages read in total: 45
Number of books read in total: 0

Tuesday:
Number of pages read today: 0
Number of books read today: 0
Number of pages read in total: 45
Number of books read in total: 0

Wednesday:
Number of pages read today: 413
Number of books read today: 1
Number of pages read in total: 458
Number of books read in total: 1

Thursday
Number of pages read today: 663
Number of books read today: 2
Number of pages read in total: 1,121
Number of books read in total: 3

This weekend I'm participating in the Red Rising Holiday Read-along during Bout of Books, which is being organized by the book's publisher, the lovely Hodder, and I'm so excited to finally start my arc! I hope every one else is doing well with their Bout of Books goals!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on passing your goal. Seems like you are doing great :) Happy reading and good luck!

    Bout of books - Mel@thedailyprophecy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mel, I really didn't expect to but I'm glad I did! :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Hello, lovely readers! I value every single comment I get, and try to reply to every one. But if your comments are mean, vulgar, or have nothing to do with the blog they will not be approved.