Thursday, 21 August 2014

Bout of Books 11.0 - Day 3 Update


I made myself knuckle down last night to try and get out of this slump and I was rewarded with finishing my first book of Bout of Books; Dangerous Girls by Abigail Haas, which was... wow. I'm currently reading a dystopian - After the End by Amy Plum.

Monday:
Number of pages read today: 45
Number of books read today: 0
Number of pages read in total: 45
Number of books read in total: 0

Tuesday:
Number of pages read today: 0
Number of books read today: 0
Number of pages read in total: 45
Number of books read in total: 0

Wednesday:
Number of pages read today: 413
Number of books read today: 1
Number of pages read in total: 458
Number of books read in total: 1

Things aren't going as well as I hoped but I'm going to make sure I reach my goal of reading 1000 pages! Excuse me whilst I crawl into my reading cave, thank-you.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! You got a lot of reading done Wednesday. I'm sure you will meet your goal!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, lovely readers! I value every single comment I get, and try to reply to every one. But if your comments are mean, vulgar, or have nothing to do with the blog they will not be approved.