Wednesday, 20 August 2014

Bout of Books 11.0 - Day 2 Update


Tuesday was a pretty terrible truly awful reading day, I fell into a slump, which I was really frustrated about because I had just gotten out of a massive slump just a few days before. I didn't read at all on Tuesday. Or do much at all actually... unless watching continuous movies counts? *hopeful smile*

Monday:
Number of pages read today: 45
Number of books read today: 0
Number of pages read in total: 45
Number of books read in total: 0

Tuesday:
Number of pages read today: 0
Number of books read today: 0
Number of pages read in total: 45
Number of books read in total: 0

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, lovely readers! I value every single comment I get, and try to reply to every one. But if your comments are mean, vulgar, or have nothing to do with the blog they will not be approved.