Tuesday, 19 August 2014

Bout of Books 11.0 - Day 1 Update


Bout of Books has been super fun so far - unfortunately I wasn't able to make it to yesterday's chat, but I'm hoping to participate in one soon! I also completed one of my goals and participated in one of yesterday's challenges! The only downside is that I didn't get a chance to read that much yesterday :(

Monday:
Number of pages read today: 45
Number of books read today: 0
Number of pages read in total: 45
Number of books read in total: 0

The book I read was Dangerous Girls by Abigail Haas and I'm genuinely disappointed that I didn't get to read more because so far its such a good book! Hopefully, I do better today :)

2 comments:

  1. 45 pages is better than no pages :) I have a feeling that's how my Thursday & Friday are going to look... my only free time will be on my lunch, and that's if I'm not super slammed at work. Just have fun this week!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely, I hope you're doing well with your own goals! :D xx

      Delete

Hello, lovely readers! I value every single comment I get, and try to reply to every one. But if your comments are mean, vulgar, or have nothing to do with the blog they will not be approved.