Thursday, 24 July 2014

My Kindle And E-Book Week!!

I have a kindle. I don't use it much, but I have it. My kindle is one of the older ones, before they invented Fire's and Paperwhites. This is the type of kindle I have. It doesn't have a name. But if you think it should, leave suggestions in the comments. Best one will become my kindle name!!
I got my kindle in the June of 2012, and the first book I downloaded was The Complete Little Women Series: Little Women, Good Wives, Little Men, Jo's Boys which I bought for £0.77. Bargain right! I bought it because Little Women is my favourite book ever, and so to get used to kindle reading, I wanted to start with something I knew I loved.

Now I have roughly 63 books, I believe. And of those, I have read 26. *hides* Yeah, I have A LOT of unread books on there. A few of them, I  regret downloading, because now I know I will never read them. But at one point I thought I might. And so many of these books I started when I downloaded them, but never read much of, nor finished.  So that is why I created E-Book Week!


So next week, from the 27th until the 3rd, I will be reading e-books only. Because I need to get through my incredible kindle TBR. I plan on trying to read seven books, one a day, because some of the books are short or aren't books I would be comfortable with reading throughout the night. This is my TBR.




As you can see, my TBR consists of Uninvited by Sophie Jordan, Find Me by Romily Bernard, The Glimpse by Claire Merle, Shift by Em Bailey, Lies Like Love by Louisa Reid, Priscilla the Great by Sybil Nelson and Dead Silent by Sharon Jones.

That's my TBR for E-Book Week. I hope you can join in with me, cause it's going to be good fun, and a perfect time to read some of those unread e-books!! Remember to help me name my kindle in the comments below and I'll see you in my next review, or thing!!

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, you're reading Lies Like Love ;) Me too, I started yesterday & am already two months in... about a quarter through. It's great & I seriously am glad you're reading it. If its one you're reading earlier on in ebook week, let me know & maybe we can discuss it & stuff like that :P If you weren't reading one a day I'd suggest a buddy read but lol, nope :P
    Happy reading & good luck reading one a day... wow, very ambitious! :P

    ReplyDelete

Hello, lovely readers! I value every single comment I get, and try to reply to every one. But if your comments are mean, vulgar, or have nothing to do with the blog they will not be approved.