Tuesday, 8 July 2014

LET'S GET GRAPHIC... We Were Liars by E. Lockhart

I've always wanted to try my hand at review graphics, and since writing an actual review for this book was proving very unsuccessful, it seemed like a great time to go ahead and do it. Now, my designing skills aren't brilliant, they are in fact very amateur, but I did have a great deal of fun making this!

There was so much I wanted to say about this book, and so much I didn't want to/couldn't say, which is basically why I ended up making this graphic than writing a full length review - but you can read on without fear, there are NO spoilers at all

Book Title: We Were Liars
Author: E. Lockhart
Publisher: Hot Key Books, May 15th, 2014
Source: Bought (The Book Depository)
Format: Paperback, 228 pages
Links: Goodreads | Amazon | The Book Depository


Whilst this book did have its (few) negatives, it did surprised me beyond measure, and it was just nothing that I'd expected - definitely one of the most originally written contemporaries I've read this year.

Rating = 5 Bookish Birds

Emma over at Mab is Mab wrote a fantastic review of We Were Liars (you can read that here - spoiler free), which was the main reason why I picked this book up sooner rather than later. Emma is also one of my favourite bloggers, so I definitely recommend you give her blog a read!

3 comments:

  1. Ooh! Your graphic is too cute! For an "amateur" you actually did pretty well. ;) I'm not an expert at designing in the least but I have to agree that it is quite fun. I've heard a lot of this book and of E. Lockhart so I'll keep this on my radar! :D

    Summer @ MissFictional's World of YA Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous! Some awesome stuff you have shared here. I have to confess your great effort. Keep posting more blog posts like this.


    Logo design

    ReplyDelete
  3. Outstanding Stuff . i was looking this kind of Stuff for my studies. Thanks for sharing.

    best website maker company

    ReplyDelete

Hello, lovely readers! I value every single comment I get, and try to reply to every one. But if your comments are mean, vulgar, or have nothing to do with the blog they will not be approved.