Tuesday, 22 July 2014

LET'S GET GRAPHIC... Solitaire by Alice Oseman

The last 'Let's Get Graphic' post that I did seemed to be received really well, so let's do another one! This time I am reviewing Solitaire by Alice Oseman (a highly anticipated YA Contemporary book) WITH my co-blogger Zoe. Meaning you get both our opinions - HarperCollins were nice enough to send us both Uncorrected Proof Copies too!!

My thoughts...
Rating = 2 Bookish Birds
Zoe's thoughts...
Rating = 5 Bookish Birds
*please click on the image to be brought to a bigger version*
*graphics designed by me, book cover used from Goodreads*

BOOK INFORMATION & BLURB ---

Book Title: Solitaire
Author: Alice Oseman
Publisher: HarperCollins Children's, July 31st, 2014
Source: Uncorrected Proof from Publisher
Format: Paperback, 400 pages
Links: Goodreads | Amazon | The Book Depository
In case you're wondering this is not a love story. My name is Tori Spring. I like to sleep and I like to blog. Last year - before all that stuff with Charlie and before I had to face the harsh realities of A-Levels and university applications and the fact that one day I really will have to start talking to people - I had friends. Things were very different, I guess, but that's all over now. Now there's Solitaire. And Michael Holden. I don't know what Solitaire are trying to do, and I don't care about Michael Holden. I really don't. 
There you have it! I hope you enjoyed reading about our opinions, if you're going to pick up a copy of Solitaire (or have already pre-ordered a copy!) let us know what you're most looking forward to in it!

*HUGE thank-you to the awesome people at HarperCollins for sending us Uncorrected Proofs to read and review <3*

2 comments:

  1. ((this is not me spamming you BTW, just a second comment :P))

    You've really made me curious, being so vague about 'his hobby'. Seriously, I don't even care if I don't like it... now I just wanna know this guy :P
    I don't pre-order books though... I don't know why. I just don't :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mind blowing collection! Very nice posting you create in your blog. Here is more information about
    Graphic Design Brisbane
    Logo Design Brisbane

    ReplyDelete

Hello, lovely readers! I value every single comment I get, and try to reply to every one. But if your comments are mean, vulgar, or have nothing to do with the blog they will not be approved.