Saturday, 7 June 2014

THE REVEALS: Day Three, Amy Mellark

You can check out my introductory post to this event here

In general I think the person who is the topic of today's reveal deserves a lot of appreciation, especially from me, she is my other half, the ying to my yang, the jam to my peanut butter, the acorn to my tree, the sting to my jellyfish, the honey to my bee... you get the idea. This person's file, was also the very first one I created, so it's a bit rough around the edges, but the content is still brilliant.

And of course, this person I am talking about is (obviously) none other than Amy!!! 

Amy book blogs at Amy Bookworm (I know, great name right?) and I'm 99.9% certain you'll love her as much as I do... on second thoughts maybe don't visit her blog, I'm not good with sharing people. I mean, have you seen what happened to Four when other people tried to borrow him? *shifts guiltily* 

In all seriousness, Amy really is a truly wonderful blogger so go over there and give her a wave from me!

And another day comes to a close, tune back for the next reveal! 

1 comment:

  1. I love the idea for this post Fi! :D And *le gasp* you have changed your blog design!!!! I LOVE IT SO MUCH!

    Love,

    Georgia, The Books Bandit! :3

    ReplyDelete

Hello, lovely readers! I value every single comment I get, and try to reply to every one. But if your comments are mean, vulgar, or have nothing to do with the blog they will not be approved.