Sunday, 15 June 2014

THE REVEALS: Day Six, Sophie Louise

You can see my introductory post to this event here!

As I mentioned in my last post today's post is the last in the Divergent/Hunger Games event where you get to meet different book bloggers via their alter ego's! I really hope you enjoyed getting to meet some of the people I talk to on a regular basis and just mixing it up with some of our favorite fandomy type things!

Today I have a tribute... Sophie from A Day Dreamers World!


Sophie blogs at A Day Dreamers World, and apart from writing some of my favorite posts and reviews Sophie also initiated bullying awareness events that happened across different blogs, and I believe another one is in the making. In case you couldn't tell from her story Sophie is also and amazing writer! I would absolutely recommend checking out her blog and following!

Like I said earlier I hope you enjoyed this little event thingy, it's a bit different, and I wasn't really sure how it would work out - but I'm happy with the end result and everything will be going back to normal-ish. I have lots of reviews scheduled for this month, and quite a few giveaways. It is also my blogoversary this month, so you can win stuff then and hear me talk about my blogging experience! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, lovely readers! I value every single comment I get, and try to reply to every one. But if your comments are mean, vulgar, or have nothing to do with the blog they will not be approved.