Monday, 23 June 2014

The Book Sacrifice Tag!

Another tag opportunity, yay! The lovely Rita at Weaving Pages tagged me to do this, and I'm super excited because I have been itching to do this tag since Zoe (Bookhi) did it. I hope my answers are at least satisfactory, and like Rita said, I repeat, this tag is just for fun and is definitely not mean't to offend anyone!


An Over-Hyped book: Let's start this off with a Zombie Apocalypse! Let's say you're in a book store, just browsing, when BAM! ZOMBIE ATTACK. An announcement comes over the PA System saying that the military has discovered that the zombies' only weakness is over-hyped books. What book that everyone else says is amazing but you really hated do you start chucking at the zombies knowing that it will count as an over-hyped book and successfully wipe them out?! 
Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl - Uh... hmm, I feel kind of guilty about this one because a close friend rec'd it to me and I didn't even finish it, it was a DNF for me. I'd heard lots about it, and its been made into a movie I think, or a t.v. show, I don't even know. I was all ready to love this book, but it was a real let down - I don't get the hype at all.

A Sequel: Let's say you've just left the salon with a SMASHING new haircut and BOOM: Torrential downpour. What sequel are you willing to use as an umbrella to protect yourself?
Angel Fire by L.A. Weatherly - Don't get me wrong, I absolutely loved the first book in this trilogy, but the sequel was just... well, I thought it was crap. It was basically 'this guy or this guy' - love triangle, unless I've missed something, it just wasn't my scene. 

A Classic: Let's say you're in a lecture and your English teacher is going on and on about how this classic changed the world, how it revolutionized literature and you get so sick of it that you chuck the classic right at his face because you know what? This classic is stupid and it's worth detention just to show everyone how you feel! What classic did you chuck?
Animal Farm by George Orwell - Basically, I actually really like this classic, but I have read this book so many times, and analyzed it and listened to my teacher discuss it so many times and memorized quotes that I am sick and tired of it now. Just... ugh... *throws book*





Your least favourite book of life: Let's say that you're hanging out at the library when BAM global warming explodes and the world outside becomes a frozen wasteland. You're trapped and your only chance for survival is to burn a book. What is the book you first run to, your least favourite book of all life, what book do you not fully regret lighting?
Pawn by Amiee Carter - I came into this book with such high hopes, I'd heard a lot about it, and it really did sound like it would be a great dystopian but I was left wanting after finishing the book. It was quite boring, and a seemed like a waste of paper. I wouldn't regret burning this to survive, at all. 

(polandbananasBOOKS's added bonus question!) Bad Ending: You're about to go up on stage when you realise you're chewing gum. You have all your favourite series backstage to steady your nerves before your performance and you realise you have to rip out the last page of the last book in one of your favourite series to rid of your gum BECAUSE YOU CAN'T GO ON STAGE CHEWING GUM! What book do you choose to rip out the last page of?
Allegiant by Veronica Roth - C'mon, this hardly needs any explanation. I'm most definitely not bitter about the ending, unlike other people I'm actual pretty satisfied with it, but even so. I WANT TO RIP OUT THE ENDING SO IT NEVER HAPPENS, OKAY. So that's basically why I chose Allegiant... this was actually the easiest choice out of all the questions.

I hope you had fun reading my answers! Now for the people I tag:

Ruby @ Feed Me Books Now
Amy @ Amy Bookworm
Emma @ Mab is Mab

Sorry if you've already done the tag!

1 comment:

  1. I did this tag too: https://thecemeteryofbook.blogspot.ro/2016/11/tag-book-sacrifice_26.html. It was awesome >:D<

    ReplyDelete

Hello, lovely readers! I value every single comment I get, and try to reply to every one. But if your comments are mean, vulgar, or have nothing to do with the blog they will not be approved.