Sunday, 27 April 2014

Showcase Sunday (1)


Last week its came to mind that I didn't do book hauls very often on the blog and I was going to start doing Stacking the Shelves when  I saw this little feature, Showcase Sunday, over on Books, Biscuits and Tea which is run by Vicky (awesome person!) and decided I'd participate in this!

For the majority of this week I was away traveling but I did manage to buy four books whilst in Malaysia, and get approved for three on NetGalley.

The books I bought were:



Ignite me by Tahereh Mafi
Pivot Point by Kasie West
Into The Still Blue by Veronica Rossi
A Tale for the Time Being by Ruth Ozeki

The books I received via NetGalley:


Some Fine Day by Kat Ross
Will The Real Abi Saunders Please Stand Up? by Sara Hantz
Adaptation by Malinda Lo

Those were the books I got this week, have you read or want any of them? Let me know!


2 comments:

  1. Ignite Me, Pivot Point and Into The Still Blue are awesome! I hope you'll love them!
    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They've been a long time coming and I couldn't resist the offer! I've read Pivot Point and it was brilliant! Thanks! :D

      Delete

Hello, lovely readers! I value every single comment I get, and try to reply to every one. But if your comments are mean, vulgar, or have nothing to do with the blog they will not be approved.