Tuesday, 8 April 2014

Epic Rec's: April 2014

"A few months ago, Judith and I started up an impromptu book club called Epic Recs. The aim of this was to force each other to read books we have previously loves. You know, because Judith is a self proclaimed book pusher, and I just like forcing people to do things." - Amber @ Books of Amber
Back in December me and Charli did our very first Epic Rec's post, and we haven't done one since then because of the post office not delivering my rec to Charli on time; but we're baaaack, and with some great rec's. But first, you can check out Charli's Consider Yourself Quoted of The Book Thief by Markus Zusak here - which was the book that I rec'd, and you can check out my 'Epic Review' of Earth Girl by Janet Edwards here - which was the book that Charli rec'd I read! 

"I absolutely adored it. Everything about it." - Charli
"In short, Earth Girl is an altogether
stunning debut novel, with very few flaws." - Me
Now onto this month's recs...

Charli recommended that I read If You Find Me by Emily Murdoch, and I was over the moon about this because its a book I've wanted to read for ages, and I got the one with the pretteh cover, as you saw in my March Monthly Re-cap. I recommended that Charli read Monument 14 by Emmy Laybourne, which I loved! 


1 comment:

  1. I've been wanting to read If You Find Me for a while now! It sounds effing fantastic!

    By the way, here's my liebster award post that you nominated me for :)
    http://theredbookmark.blogspot.com/2014/04/the-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Hello, lovely readers! I value every single comment I get, and try to reply to every one. But if your comments are mean, vulgar, or have nothing to do with the blog they will not be approved.