Sunday, 6 April 2014

Divergent Week! This is the End...


Today is the last day of Divergent Week, at the very time of writing this post there's just a few minutes left until the official closing before Cat and Rachel won't accept any more points. This week has been super fun and I'm so happy  I was able to be a Faction Leader and participate in all the great tasks. At first I was genuinely worried I'd do a terrible job and no one would feel really motivated to do the tasks and get points for our faction, Candor, but after a day or so I started getting quite a few emails with the proof of what tasks the Initiates had completed! Sadly, I didn't get anything from two Initiates (not naming names! of course I understand if you weren't able to get  any tasks done, but it would have been nice to let me know!) but the other three Initiates did really well, and I got to do some tasks too! 

As of now, in total, all of us in Candor have earned four hundred and eight points, which I am actually super proud of! It doesn't really matter if we don't win overall against the other Factions, but this was such a fun experience and I got to meet new people, as well as celebrating the wonderment that is Divergent, of course!

Check back soon to see which Faction won!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, lovely readers! I value every single comment I get, and try to reply to every one. But if your comments are mean, vulgar, or have nothing to do with the blog they will not be approved.