Saturday, 8 March 2014

DIVERGENT SOUNDTRACK

So the Divergent Soundtrack is officially available for streaming!! Whoop! The soundtrack itself doesn't come out until Tuesday, but we can still hear the awesome tracks and  see the artists that are going to be on it - seriously, how awesome is this soundtrack? I heard it for the first time and have not stopped listening to it... yeah, ok, I get obsessed easily... BUT ITS THE DIVERGENT SOUNDTRACK. And with 13 day's left (actually, its less!) until I get to see Divergent on March 21st my excitement levels are off the charts, after hearing this bloody amazing soundtrack, I have higher hopes for the movie than I did before.


The soundtrack includes songs by Ellie Goulding (who I just love), Zedd, Snow Patrol, and A$AP! Without further ado I give you the soundtrack list!

Divergent Soundtrack list:

1) Zedd: "Find You" [ft. Matthew Koma and Miriam Bryant]
2) Ellie Goulding: "Beating Heart"
3) Pia Mia: "Fight for You" [ft. Chance the Rapper]
4) Ellie Goulding: "Hanging On" (I See MONSTAS remix)
5) Snow Patrol: "I Won't Let You Go"
6) Woodkid: "Run Boy Run"
7) Tame Impala and Kendrick Lamar: "Backwards"
8) M83: "I Need You"
9) A$AP Rocky: "In Distress" [ft. Gesaffelsteain]
10) Pretty Lights: "Lost and Found" (ODESZA remix)
11) Skrillex: "STRANGER" [ft. KillaGraham From Milo & Otis & Sam Dew]
12) Big Deal: "Dream Machines"
13) Ellie Goulding: "Dead in the Water"

You can stream the entire soundtrack here!

And just to end it a GIF that show my excitement... xD

3 comments:

  1. What ellie Goulding Love here music but have heard the other singer but it will sound awsome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! You tagged me for a Fictional Life Tag a while back. Well, it's here: http://teenagebookworms.blogspot.com/2014/03/my-fictional-life-tag.html thank you for tagging me!

    Also, that soundtrack is PERFECT! Especially Lost and Found.<3 :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've nominated you for the Liebster Award! You can check out my blog post here: http://fictionallyobsessed.blogspot.ca/2014/03/the-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Hello, lovely readers! I value every single comment I get, and try to reply to every one. But if your comments are mean, vulgar, or have nothing to do with the blog they will not be approved.