Tuesday, 11 February 2014

My Fictional Life Tag

Its been quite a while since I did a tag, and the lovely Amber from The Mile Long Bookshelf tagged me to do the 'My Fictional Life' tag. I watched Amber's video where she did the tag (which you can see here) and it looks super fun, here goes:

1.What fictional world would you live in?
                    
                   I'm going to have to say the Wizarding World, say what you like! It... my letter... *shuffles feet* I received it unlike all you poor saps I just... broke all the bones in my body the day the train was leaving! There, that sounds reasonable, mehehe.

2. What fictional being would you be?
                     
                     I think I'd like to be a Shadowhunter, apart from all the so called "danger" from demons and vampires and all that boring stuff, the perks seems great, plus who knows, I might just bump into Jace at the institute *winky face* 

3. What fictional animal/creature would you keep as a pet?
              
                    I know this one!!! I've been asked this question loads of times before and of course I know my answer of by heart now, I'd love to have a phoenix, because a) I love animals that can fly, b) phoenix's are all majestic so its basically like a giant eagle (which is too mundane for me...) crossed with all these awesome magical powers! And before you say anything, yes, there is a phoenix in Harry Potter too, but that's not why I chose this as my pet, okay? okay.

4. What fictional couple would be your Mom and Dad?
              
                    Er... I'm not sure if this counts since they aren't actually even in the same book, but I think it would be fun to have Cammie Morgan's mother as my mum, since she's got the whole cool spy thing going on, plus Cammie would be my sister! Awesome, nay? And for my dad I'd like to have Mr. Dunne from By Midnight.

5. What fictional characters would be your brother and sister?
                     
                    Uh... can I pass this question? No... ok... I'll take Alec as my brother, annnnnd Hazel Grace Lancaster as my sister, they both seem like they'd be good role models for me, bahahah, but still have fun in that sibling sort of way, y'know? (I do have a little brother... Alec would be a BIG improvement, nah, not really, I'm just joking with you little bruv).

6. Which fictional character would be your best friend?
                        
                       Oh, wow, this one is tough... I'm going to have to say Katniss from The Hunger Games, mainly because she reminds me a lot of my actual best friend, and I think we'd get along, but probably have a row here and there.

 7. Choose 3 fictional characters to be your close girl friends?
                               
                        Beth, from the Pushing the Limits series, Drew from the Strange Angels series, and lastly, Tris from Divergent by Veronica Roth. 

8. Choose 3 fictional characters to be your close guy friends?
                             
                         Peeta (of course) from The Hunger Games, Johnny Parker from New Girl, and Damien from The House of Night Series. 

9. What fictional character would be your girlfriend/boyfriend? 
              
                    Gale Hawthorne from The Hunger Games, again, say what you like, but I've always been Team Gale, even after finishing the trilogy, and I think we'd fit well together in a relationship ;)

10. What author would pen your story?
                
                    I was immensely stuck on my answer the this question because there are so many amazing authors, but I'm going to have to say I would love Tahereh Mafi to pen my fictional life story, I love her writing style so much, and its unlike anything I've come across (sorry Jo!)... but that would be so awesome! 

I tag:

Rita @ Weaving Pages
Nelly and Ivanna @ Teenage Bookworms
Natalie @ FlutterbyBooks 
Erika @ The Red Bookmark 

4 comments:

  1. Love this tag! It's so much fun! If only we did live in a fictional world.. *sigh*

    We have most of the same answers :D I would be a Shadowhunter in the Wizarding World too. I think it's a good combination. And Peeta and Tris would be my close friends too. Interesting that you're Team Gale, I hardly know anybody who isn't Team Peeta, hehe ;) Great post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IKR! *wallows in the real world clutching books*

      Yep, I think so too, instead of turning Malfoy into a ferret you could just whip out your seraph blade and he'd run with his tail between his legs xD Not that I don't completely love Peeta, I'm just more of a Gale person myself, hehe, thank-you! x

      Delete

Hello, lovely readers! I value every single comment I get, and try to reply to every one. But if your comments are mean, vulgar, or have nothing to do with the blog they will not be approved.