Sunday, 5 January 2014

A to Z Bookish Survey

AtoZsurvey

Author You've Read The Most Books From:
Hmm... Its a cross between Jacqueline Wilson, Anthony Horowitz, and John Green.

Best Sequel Ever:
Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins. I liked THG but, before finding out it was part of a trilogy, I had actually read CF first, and it has stayed my favorite!

Currently Reading:
The Bone Season By Samantha Shannon and Forgotten by Cat Patrick

Drink Of Choice While Reading:
I don't usually drink whilst I'm reading. Mainly because I get so into the book I am reading I forget to drink it!

E-Reader or Physical Book?
Definitely a physical book girl. I just love the feel (and smell!) of having a real book in your hands. Though, I do own a kindle; for those times I can't make it to the bookshop.

Fictional Character You Probably Would Have Actually Dated In High School:
Well, seeing as I'm in high school now this should be a relatively easy decision.  Nope, there's too many good guys to choose from, ahahah, I think I'll go with Simon from The Mortal Instruments by Cassie Clare or Auggie from Wonder by R.J. Palacio. I just love both characters!!!

Glad You Gave This Book A Chance:
City of Bones by Cassie Clare

Hidden Gem Book:
The Long Earth by Terry Pratchett and Stephen Baxter

Important Moment In your Reading Life: 

Starting this blog! Its been a really wonderful experience, and I doubt I'd be as open to other genres as I am now!

Just Finished:

Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia

Kinds of Books You Won't Read:

For my readers benefit I've opened up to more genres but I still don't really read full on Romance or Science Fiction, but I'm warming up to Sci-Fi.

Longest Book You've Read:

Umm, I'm not quite sure but it's either The Amber Spyglass by Philip Pullman, War and Peace by Leo Tolstoy, or one of the Game of Thrones books.

Major Book Hangover Because Of:

Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close by Jonathan Safran Foer.

Number of Bookcases You Own: 

I have two large (and black) bookcases in my room, as well as a smaller cabinet.

One Book You Have Read Multiple Times:

Gosh, before blogging I used to re-read loads of my books. Divergent by Veronica Roth, The Truth About Forever by Sarah Dessen, The Harry Potter Series by J.K. Rowling, and My Sister's Keeper by Jodi Picoult. 

Preferred Place to Read:

I have this big brown chair (well, rather couch) and I usually read there, its just so comfy!

Quote That Inspires You/Gives You All The Feels From A 

Book 

You've Read:

"Look, there. Now. Now. Now." from The Truth About Forever by Sarah Dessen. This probably doesn't make much sense just reading it by itself, but the quote has... 'sentimental' value, to me personally.

Reading Regret:

I regret not being with The Mortal Insruments from the beginning. I looked at the book(s) multiple times but never picked them up, and now I'm in love with the series (and Jace)!! *ironic fangirl moment*

Series You Started And Need To Finish (all books are out in series):

The Chaos Walking Trilogy. I've read the last book, Monsters and Men, and would like to read the first and second books!

Three Of Your All-Time Favorite Books:

My Sister's Keeper by Jodi Picoult, Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close by Jonathan Safran Foer, and lastly Wonder by R.J. Palacio.

Unapologetic Fangirl For:

No idea, haha... :3

Very Excited For This Release More Than All Others:

CITY OF HEAVENLY FIRE BY CASSANDRA CLARE - I don't think I could handle the feels though, how can six characters die???

Worst Bookish Habit:

Oooh, hard one! I think my worst bookish habit is that I am a clean freak about my books and bookshelves!! 

X Marks The Spot: Starts At The Top Left Of Your Shelf And Pick The 27th Book:

Tom Sawyer and Huckleberry Finn by Mark Twain

Your Latest Book Purchase:

Earth Girl by Janet Edwards

ZZZ-Snatcher Book (last book that kept you up WAY late):

The Fault in Our Stars by John Green. More sleep procrastination xD




1 comment:

  1. I have done that too, since starting blogging I do not reread books as often, think I need to make the time to reread my faves.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, lovely readers! I value every single comment I get, and try to reply to every one. But if your comments are mean, vulgar, or have nothing to do with the blog they will not be approved.