Friday, 6 December 2013

Epic Recs: December 2013

Epic Recs - The Book Pushing Book Club was set up by Judith from PaperRiot and Amber from Books of Amber. Their aim was to push each other to read books that they had previously loved. And last month Epic Recs was opened to the public, so, obviously, I jumped at the chance to be a part of this. To join in as well all you have to do is find a partner interested in Epic Recs and start book pushing. If you would like to be paired up randomly just visit Amber's Epic Recs post and fill in the form! You'll get paired up with another participant as soon as possible. So, shortly after joining, I became partners with Charli from To Another World, over twitter we paired up ourselves. Apparently, I book push her all the time, which I don't think I do... I just you know, give her a little shove, not a push, a shove - there's a difference. 

Now, onto our recs, Charli recommended that I read Earth Girl by Janet Edwards, and I gave a small squee once I got the rec, since I have wanted to read this book for ages! I recommended that Charli read The Book Thief (AMAZING), which I recently buddy read with Georgia (Books and Writers JNR). So, these are the Epic Recs books we will be reading this December.

12962345The Book Thief

I'm really excited to start reading Earth Girl, and can't wait for January's Epic Recs post!

2 comments:

  1. AGH! This just reminds me I need to read The Book Thief soon! Enjoy Earth Girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you guys are joining us! :) The Book Thief is SO great, that's an amazing rec. And I'm curious for Earth Girl - I've heard good things about that one. I hope you guys have a great time. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello, lovely readers! I value every single comment I get, and try to reply to every one. But if your comments are mean, vulgar, or have nothing to do with the blog they will not be approved.