Thursday, 19 December 2013

Blogging Holiday

As we all know its close to Christmas time and I'm traveling back to Belfast (for those of you who don't know I've been abroad for a while) for the holidays' on the 19th (well, today). I won't have much opportunity to sit and write posts until early January, but I have scheduled a few until then.

So, if I'm not posting, I haven't died of more feels - though that is highly possible with everything that is being released next year - but am simply really busy sorting things out back home, and partaking in the Christmas rush of things!

I won't be on my Twitter as often, and it may take me slightly longer to reply to emails, just as a forewarning.

But hopefully posting should carry on at my regular day-in-day-out interval due to pre-scheduling.

Fionnuala x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, lovely readers! I value every single comment I get, and try to reply to every one. But if your comments are mean, vulgar, or have nothing to do with the blog they will not be approved.