Thursday, 17 October 2013

Happy Halloween! (Almost...)


Introduction

Hello! In my last post I mentioned the Halloween feature that Erika from The Red Bookmark and myself were hosting, which is (very badly) been called the 'Halloween Book Party'. No, you cannot have cake, its all for me! Muahaha. But on a more serious note, we will be posting every two days for the fourteen days this feature is running, so, hopefully, by the end we will have seven posts. Also we have other bloggers who've kindly said they will participate with us! So, you'll be getting linky'd up to them :)

If you'd like to participate as well, all you have to do is grab our banner (that was designed by the lovely Ruby from Feed Me Books Now) which will be at the top of every HBP, and post something Halloween, and bookish-related. After that it would be great if you sent us your links via twitter, or in the comments!

For those of you who signed-up via our sheet, the first email will be going round today, good luck!

Make sure to check back to my blog and Erika's, plus we will be on twitter quite a lot, but hey, don't blame us if you see something creeping up on you! We will be reviewing 'The Graveyard Book' by Neil Gaiman together, but other than that... have fun reading our posts! (I hope...)

Keep Reading,

Fionnuala x

2 comments:

  1. Aw that's such a fun feature! I'm not the *biggest* fan of Halloween but can't wait to read your post related to that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for Halloween, I'm so excited! I love halloween, who doesn't love a bit of scare and candy. This feature looks like so much fun and I can't wait to see all the posts you and Erika have lined up for us :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello, lovely readers! I value every single comment I get, and try to reply to every one. But if your comments are mean, vulgar, or have nothing to do with the blog they will not be approved.