Friday, 27 September 2013

I'm Back

Hello, Guys!

As you can probably tell from the title I'm back from featuring Dystopia and have normal posts! YAY! I had a really fun couple of weeks with all the lovely guest posts and interviews etc, but I'm really happy to be back doing normal posts. Also I'm completely back with blogger now! If you have any suggestions or recommendations for the design or anything else to do with the blog I'd love to hear them!

I know I'm majorly behind on reviews, but I have most of my posts and reviews scheduled now so hopefully throughout this month and the next I'll get caught up properly. I've read so many amazing books that I'm really excited to get the review up for you all to read!

I've got quite a few Author Interviews planned, as well, some from my favorite authors so you can look forward to seeing those in the up coming weeks.

I haven't done that many proper discussions on the blog but I have a few ideas and hopefully you'll see some more bookish discussions popping up! I'm excited to start this and get the blog involved with other bloggers and readers!

Moving on to features; I had started doing Waiting on Wednesday posts but only got to do two before my own schedule and blogging timetable took over, so I won't be able to do this meme every single week but I still love sharing what books I'm looking forward to reading with you all. I've decided to try and do 2 - 3 WoW posts a month, but I don't have a set date yet.

On the topic of guest posts, I have a few scheduled to put up but I love getting other people involved so if you would like to write a guest post for Book for Birds please email me at: thepageturnerblog@gmail.com, or you can tweet me @BooksforBirds!

So, that's it, I'm back on my old hosting, I'm happy with my header and button which the lovely Ruby at Feed Me Books Now designed for me! I hope you all like the posts that I'll be bringing to you over the next few weeks. I always work to improve my blog, and I love hearing your views, so get in contact and let me know what you think :)

4 comments:

  1. Really hope the move back wasn't too stressful! Congrats by the way!! xx

    --Erika

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Erika! :) It was okay, just getting all the posts over and the design! Yours looks lovely! x

      Delete
  2. Welcome back! I guess...lol. Anyways, I love your design! It is awesome! Looking forward to all your posts, happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, thank-you Jack! Glad to be back to regular posting now, got quite a lot planned! x

      Delete

Hello, lovely readers! I value every single comment I get, and try to reply to every one. But if your comments are mean, vulgar, or have nothing to do with the blog they will not be approved.