Saturday, 27 July 2013

The Liebster Award

There has been a bit of a wait for another post, I know, but I only got my internet access back today!! And found out that the lovely Rita from Weaving Pages nominated me for The Liebster Award!! Now, from reading her post, it looks like I have to do the following:


11 Random Facts About Me!


1. I love mint-choc-chip ice cream.
2. I have BIG feet.. (size 10) :-S
3. I'm a big philosophical person; which came first the chicken or the egg?
4. I love playing table-tennis or ping pong.
5. I'm a huge potterhead!
6. I have dark brown eyes, and many of my friends have said they look like cats eyes...
7. I procrastinate a lot, I even procrastinated writing this :-D
8. I can't choose a favorite book, it changes all the time!
9. I'm running out of random facts.
10. I'm a Capricorn, and am always the youngest in my class.
11. I have a brother.

QUESTIONS:

1. Are you a dog person or a cat person?
Umm.. can I say both? lol, I think I'm more of a dog person.
2. What are your hobbies?
Puzzles, Chess, Sketching, and if I can; rock climbing - yes I am a bit of a geek :D 
3. What's the one thing you hate the most in the world?
That's hard...The fact that I won't be alive long enough to finish my ever growing TBR shelf :-( is probably what I hate most in the world.
4. What's your biggest book peeve?
Haha, this is probably contradictory but  usually it's cliffhangers, but I also LOVE them at the same time! They're a peeve because I wanna know what's gonna happen next, or rather what the author wanted to happen next and when I can't its annoying, but I love them because I can make my own ending at the same time.. lol.
5. What's your favourite genre?
*sighs* why is it always one? I'm prone to read thrillers so.. yeah, thrillers are my fav! 
6. When was the last time you cried when you read a book?
I think last week, I forget what I was reading (sorry!) but i think a character just died (or got killed of) and I got a little teary eyed because it was a shock. 
7. Do you have a special reading spot?
Usually, at home, it is my special reading chair in my room. Or I have a little corner at Starbucks, where I read when I'm out, love the smell of coffee being made!
8. What would you do if someone said they don't read?
*jaw drops open* 'What is wrong with you?!' - Yep, that's how I'd react c:
9. Which book character would you choose to be best friends with?
Either Katniss from The Hunger Games, 'cause she is just AWESOME! Or Calaena from Throne of Glass, again another AWESOME woman character!
10. What's your favourite thing about blogging?
Aww.. there's so many things, but my top would be that there is such a great blogging community, and everyone is sooo kind, and helpful!
11. Who is your favourite author?
*starts crying* I can't pick one, they're all so good.. *bows head in shame* 

If you get nominated by me here is what you have to do:
My Questions -

1. What would you say is you most common bookish habit?
2. What is something you constantly notice or are aware of in books?
3. Can you focus on reading whilst there's noise about?
4. If you had the choice of living the story of a dystopian novel, which would it be?
5. What genre do you tend to stay away from?
6. If you had to have a book character as an enemy which would it be?
7. Mouse or Hamster?
8. What is something you absolutely can't stand in a book?
9. Can you make one similarity between a book moral and real life?
10. What character trait do you love in a book?
11. Who's your favourite author?

My Nominee's -

Sunny @ A Sunny Spot
Lucy Lin @ Big Whale, Small Whale












No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, lovely readers! I value every single comment I get, and try to reply to every one. But if your comments are mean, vulgar, or have nothing to do with the blog they will not be approved.