Monday, 22 July 2013

15 Day Book Blogger Challenge | Day 2

Day 2: What's your bedtime reading ritual? - 

Well, usually I'll have a cup of tea, hot water, or juice (you get the idea, some sort of drink) slip into bed, or my comfy reading chair - yes I have a reading chair!! - and pick up the latest book I'm reading, which is usually at the top of my TBR stack, that if all the books that were on my mental TBR shelf it would probably crush me if it fell over. And procrastinate for the rest of the night, just one more chapter, one last page... When I start to get tired, and stop procrastinating my sleep, I'll balance my book on the side of my bed and try to sleep. But, unfortunately my mind will be full of what I just read and wanting to read more so.. I'll pick up the book again, procrastinate a little more... and finally drift of to sleep. 

There you have it; my bedtime reading ritual, which consists of a lot of procrastination. Don't forget you can participate at goodbooksandgoodwine.com, feel free to leave your link in the comments!!

Note - Due to not having access to the internet over the past two days I haven't been posting recently, so sorry about that I'm catching up right now :D

Ciao,


2 comments:

  1. Don't worry, I procrastinate a lot at night too! Especially during summer time when you know you won't need to wake up early to go to school! Only last night I was up 'till 3am reading until I could barely keep my eyes open... But I love reading in the quiet of the night when everyone else is sleeping. It's always the most peaceful at that time in my house, haha! :P

    - Rachel @ Booktastic Reviews :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello, lovely readers! I value every single comment I get, and try to reply to every one. But if your comments are mean, vulgar, or have nothing to do with the blog they will not be approved.