Wednesday, 26 June 2013

WELCOME TO MBMY

Welcome!!

This is a new book blog called 'My Books, My Shelves & I' where book reviews, interviews, and much more book related fun will be posted! This is my very first post. So, I'd just like to welcome all you Book-A-Holics to my book blog and hope you enjoy whatever I have in store for you! You can follow MBMS on twitter @ThePageturnerBL and its currently getting a facebook page which hopefully will be up and running by the next post.


From a book blogger to her readers,

                          
                                                            Fionnuala <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, lovely readers! I value every single comment I get, and try to reply to every one. But if your comments are mean, vulgar, or have nothing to do with the blog they will not be approved.