Saturday, 29 June 2013

Book Haul

Right, well its the end of the month and what better way to end the month than to go shopping! What did I buy? Books! - what else? So, this post is gonna be a book haul, yay!

Over the next few weeks I'm going to read and review these books, so that's something you can look forward to. And here they are:


My book haul, starting from the bottom:

1 - The Dead by Charlie Higson
2 - Monsters of Men (Chaos Walking #3) by Patrick Ness
3 - BZRK Reloaded by Michael Grant
4 - All Fall Down by Sally Nicholls
5 - My Name is Mina (Skellig Prequel) by David Almond
6 - Refugee Boy by Bemjamin Zephaniah

If I did what I usually do at least two of these books would of already been read, but I've got an entire summer to go so this time I've decided to take it slow, unfortunately...

I have read BZRK and was seriously happy that there was a second one so I really can't wait to read it, but I must, haha.

Anyway, that's all I've got for now. 'Tha-That's All Folks!'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, lovely readers! I value every single comment I get, and try to reply to every one. But if your comments are mean, vulgar, or have nothing to do with the blog they will not be approved.